Kemira Oyj, Stock Exchange Release, June 2, 2021 at 3.30 pm (EEST)
Kemira Oyj: Members of the Nomination Board
According to the decision of the Kemira Oyj’s Annual General Meeting, the Nomination Board consists of representatives of the four largest shareholders of Kemira Oyj as of May 31 preceding the Annual General Meeting and the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company as an expert member.
Based on the shareholder register of Kemira Oyj as of May 31, 2021, the shareholders represented in the Nomination Board are Oras Invest Oy, Solidium Oy, Varma Mutual Pension Insurance Company and Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company.
The representatives of the four largest shareholders in the Nomination Board are:
– Ville Kivelä, Chief Investment Officer, Oras Invest Oy
– Pauli Anttila, Investment Director, Solidium Oy
– Reima Rytsölä, Deputy CEO, Investments, Varma Mutual Pension Insurance Company
– Annika Ekman, Head of Direct Equity Investments, Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company
and as an expert member Jari Paasikivi, Chairman of Kemira's Board of Directors
The tasks of the Nomination Board are annually
– preparation of the proposal for the Annual General Meeting concerning the composition of the Board of Directors;
– preparation of the proposal for the Annual General Meeting concerning the remuneration of the Board of Directors;
– identification of successor candidates for the members of the Board of Directors; and
– presentation of the proposal concerning the composition and remuneration of the Board of Directors to the Annual General Meeting.
For more information, please contact:
Mikko Pohjala, Vice President, Investor Relations
Tel. +358 40 838 0709
Kemira is a global leader in sustainable chemical solutions for water intensive industries. We provide best suited products and expertise to improve our customers’ product quality, process and resource efficiency. Our focus is on pulp & paper, water treatment and oil & gas. In 2020, Kemira had annual revenue of around EUR 2.4 billion and around 5,000 employees. Kemira shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd.