In this webinar, you will learn why HSY in Finland has opted for Kemira’s novel biomass-balanced polyacrylamide, a water-soluble polymer, for their sludge dewatering process, and how it is contributing to HSY´s sustainability performance. HSY is the regional authority that provides municipal water supply and waste management services as well as information on the Helsinki metropolitan area and the environment.
- HSY and their sustainability challenges & commitments
- What is a biomass-balanced polymer and how is it manufactured
- How does the biomass-balanced polymer compare to traditional polymers
- Why choose the mass-balanced approach
- What is HSY using the novel polymer for and how is it performing
- What might the future bring
If you are looking to make your water treatment processes more sustainable without any compromise to performance, this is the session for you!