This year, Kemira is hosting a series of webinars discussing the anatomy of sustainable packaging. In the second webinar of the series, we’ll discuss reducing and replacing plastics in food service paper and board and introduce our new barrier chemistry for fiber-based food packaging that meets the consumer demands.
Our experts will share their insights into the latest developments in the packaging materials market and give you an update on the current regulatory situation and plastic discussion. We’ll also go over the increasingly important role that barrier solutions have in the food packaging value chain.
You’ll learn about Kemira’s new barrier chemistry that enables fully recyclable and repulpable paper and board packaging. FennoGuard GO is a novel water-based dispersion barrier coating that helps replace problematic extrusion polymers and fluorochemicals in food service board and wrapping papers.
Watch our on-demand webinar to learn more! This 45-minute webinar covers:
- the latest discussion around packaging materials and sustainability in packaging
- an overview of the current regulatory situation impacting the value chain
- the steps for creating a fully optimized barrier performance in food packaging
- an introduction to our new dispersion barrier coating technology for recyclable packaging
- Q&A session (recording from the live webinar)