This webinar session brings together our guest speaker Dr. Paul O’Callaghan, water scientist, founder of BlueTech Research, sustainability thought-leader and Brave Blue World documentary producer and Fredrik Nyrén, business director, application strategist and water treatment expert at Kemira.
- SDG13 and climate action: challenges cities face in terms of stormwater overflows, heavy rains and flooding
- Historical context: we have been managing floods for thousands of years
- What do these pressures mean to cities and water utilities – and how can they increase resilience and adaptation in cases of capacity stress
- Different solutions for adaptation – e.g. integrating blue-green infrastructure with existing grey infrastructure to make cities resilient, new and existing technologies, chemistry
- Case examples of innovative adaptations from different cities around the world
Join our experts in this 45-minute live webinar, hosted on Wednesday, October 13 at 2 p.m. CET / 8 a.m. EDT. If you’re unable to join the live session, don’t worry – register anyway and we’ll send the recording to you afterwards.